Welcome to Coral Ridge Dental Arts
Meet the Doctors
Jean Russell, DDS
Rafael Vorona, DMD
Custom-made to straighten your teeth, Invisalign® clear aligners are nearly invisible and made of a proprietary, multi-layer SmartTrack material, which gently shifts your teeth into place over time.More information
Dental implants provide a comfortable, permanent solution to lost teeth. The dental replacements are attached to titanium posts that actually fuse to your jawbone and become natural anchors, so your new teeth will remain securely in place without the need for messy adhesives. A fully restored smile is as healthy as it is beautiful by promoting bone growth and reducing the risk of receding gums.More information
Our team uses the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques to improve the aesthetic quality of your teeth and create a beautiful smile you'll love and can proudly show off. Whether you need dental implants or teeth whitening, our goal is to make sure every patient leaves our office with a smile that looks as good as it feels.More information
Dental Services Offered
About Us and Our Specialty Center
Se Habla Español
One of the great benefits of coming to Coral Ridge Dental Arts is the expanded services in our Specialty Center. As a commitment to delivering healthier smiles, we offer our patients comprehensive services with highly skilled practitioners, all at the same location.
Why Choose Coral Ridge Dental Arts of Fort Lauderdale, Florida?
- Our Mission - "Coral Ridge Dental Arts is a unique world class team in dentistry. We are committed to changing lives by providing cutting-edge quality of care. Here at our state-of-the-art facility, we believe in a patient-centered environment that includes comfort, trust, integrity, and education. We value listening to our patients and creating an outstanding dental experience that achieves an excellent clinical outcome for a lifetime."
- Our Atmosphere - At Coral Ridge Dental Arts, we designed our office with our patients in mind. By combining a calm atmosphere with the latest technology, we have created a place where patients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. The moment you walk in our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well-cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but you can be assured that your comfort is our top priority.
- Our Team – Your smile is in good hands! The dentists, hygienists, and technicians here at Coral Ridge Dental Arts have the education and experience to meet all the oral health needs of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of dental care through on-going training and continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment.
- Our Philosophy – Because oral health is integral to overall health we strive to provide comprehensive, lifetime care to the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures your smile will last a lifetime!
Dental Services at Coral Ridge Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Cosmetic Dentistry at Coral Ridge Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Our dental team is ready to give you a smile that looks as good as it feels. If you would like to reverse the dulling effects of diet and age, we offer a wide variety of highly effective teeth whitening techniques. We can also find the ideal method for correcting crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. From traditional braces to innovative products like Invisalign clear aligners, our team will work with you to determine what method works best for your lifestyle and dental needs.
- Restorative Dentistry at Coral Ridge Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Are you experiencing a toothache? Have you chipped or broken a tooth? Do you need a professional dental examination to find the cause of your pain? At Coral Ridge Dental Arts we offer a comprehensive suite of restorative procedures from filling a cavity to applying a bridge or crown. The highly trained hygienists and dentists at Coral Ridge Dental Arts will conduct a thorough exam and consult with you on the results in order to determine the most effective, affordable, and comfortable treatment.
Innovative Technology for Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Here at Coral Ridge Dental Arts, we utilize the most advanced, up-to-date technology in order to diagnose and treat dental problems with the highest level of accuracy and effectiveness. You no longer have to deal with time-consuming, uncomfortable traditional dental x-rays. Instead, at Coral Ridge Dental Arts we use non-invasive, painless equipment to instantly produce high-resolution dental images and x-rays that allow our dentist to identify problems such as tooth decay, worn enamel, gum disease, or micro-fractures that would normally remain undetectable and untreated.
We are able to reduce the duration of your dental visit to Coral Ridge Dental Arts by using the iTero Element digital scanner to quickly obtain an extremely high-quality image of your entire dental structure. You are able to see not only the current condition of your teeth but also a before-after-simulation of your ideal smile – and this is all done without the discomfort of using dental trays and impression goo to produce a physical model. The iTero Element scanner is non-invasive, convenient, and comfortable for dental imaging while allowing our dentist to deliver a higher level of care to our patients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Emergency Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities, and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a misplaced filling, please don't hesitate to give Coral Ridge Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida and experiencing serious oral pain, call Coral Ridge Dental Arts directly at 954-771-3331 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Make an Appointment at Coral Ridge Dental Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Our dental team is ready to help you achieve and maintain the smile you've always dreamed of having. Call us today at 954-771-3331 to schedule an appointment for your comprehensive dental care.
Coral Ridge Dental Arts is an Invisalign Preferred Provider